lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

MUD HISTORY

From today, i'll write in english in order to have more targets and readers. I'll try to develope my blog as better as I can and share with you my knowledge.

Here it is an hystorical data of my MUD strategy and games (begining 2008 till now). The total rounds played are 73 and I won 50 (68%) and I'm glad with the last results going up the rounds to 75% of victories and the metagame changing

The worst pairings until now are:

Red Fish/Bomberman/Painters/Mana ichorid/Stax-slavery

I have been affected positively of the last restrictions Thirst for Knowledge because reduced the last tournament meta in quantity of Bomberman and Painters decks and I make more potential the sideboard vs Stax/Fish/Bug and Ichorid




My actual sideboard is: 3 Eon Hub/3 Razormane masticore/3Pithing needle/2 Jester's cap/2 The tabernacle at pendrell vale and 2 Ensnaring Bridge


On the last Catalan Vintage League, I finished on top 4 position (65 people) 7 rounds and top 8. I finished 5-2-0 (wining the first 5 rounds giving me a perfect results) and I lost on the top 4 vs tezzeret


Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario